PrizePicks Promo Code
PrizePicks DFS Mobile App Review & Bonuses
- Bonuses & Promotions
- Mobile App & Website
- Registering & Cashiering
- Betting Options
PrizePicks is a relative newcomer to the Daily Fantasy Sports space. Still, it is gripping new and seasoned players alike with its quick and straightforward take on DFS: pick the Over/Under on how many fantasy points players will score in an upcoming match. Easy, right? Paired with a sleek mobile design, straightforward payout rules, and broader availability in the United States — our team is big fans of PrizePicks already.
The Action Network has an exclusive sign-up offer to get you gaming: use PrizePicks promo code ACTION for an instant $100 deposit match.
PrizePicks Promo Code May 2022 and Platform Key Takeaways
PrizePicks Promo Code:
PrizePicks Deposit Bonus:
New users only. Players must be 18 years or older and in an eligible state. Web, Android, and iOS PrizePicks app versions are available.
PrizePicks Eligible States:
AL, AK, AR, AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MA, MI, MN, NE, NM, NY, NC, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VI, WV, WI, WY
PrizePicks Sports Offered:
NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, College Football, College Basketball (Men & Women), PGA, WNBA, NASCAR, Tennis, MMA, Boxing, Soccer, Esports, Disc Golf, Euro Basketball, Women's Euro Basketball, Racing
Promo Last Verified On:
May 25, 2022
PrizePicks Promo Code & Bonuses
For sports betting and in DFS, maximizing value from promotional offers is part of the fun and one of the top reasons to expand your horizons with gaming apps!
PrizePicks Deposit Matching Sign Up Offer
Among daily fantasy sports games, PrizePicks provides some of the best offers for new users to get started. PrizePicks provides a 100% deposit match on a user’s first deposit up to $100. So, if you deposit $100, you'll receive a total of $200 in bet credits.
The full terms & conditions:
- Use Promo Code “ACTION” to claim this welcome offer
- Max bonus $100
- The minimum deposit to trigger matching is $10
- Bonus expires after 90 days
- Only eligible for new user accounts
- Matching eligibility applies to the first deposit only
- Bonus can be released as cash value after 1x playthrough
How to Claim Your PrizePicks Deposit Bonus
Claiming the deposit match is very simple through the PrizePicks app. Follow this process:
- Step 1. Sign up for the PrizePicks app using your email and the free code “ACTION.” Check your email to confirm your email address.
- Step 2. In the mobile app (or on your desktop), select the “Deposit” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Step 3. Select the amount of money that you want to deposit and the funding source. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are options.
- Step 4. Submit deposit. Once the deposit is submitted and credited to your account, you’ll automatically be given the promotional value matching your initial deposit (up to $100).
PrizePicks offers bonuses on par with most other daily fantasy sports games outside of some of the larger DFSs/sportsbook apps like DraftKings and FanDuel. Also, PrizePicks utilizes random daily offers that provide additional opportunities to take advantage of free money. While the ceiling of deposit bonuses and promotions may not be as high compared to DraftKings or FanDuel, PrizePicks offers quite a few incentives for users to get started and take advantage of free money.
PrizePicks Taco Tuesday Promotions
One unique aspect of PrizePicks--there is a near 50,000-member-strong (as of May 2022) highly active Discord channel and community. Members can join the Discord to see member rankings, debate props with other players, and vote on promotions. Every Tuesday, PrizePicks members can vote on a "Taco" via Discord or Twitter. In the PrizePicks universe, a "Taco" is a prop their oddsmakers will give boosted odds/better pricing to because the community picks it.
The community votes on the player first, then the stat they'll wager on. This is an every-Tuesday tradition and will vary as the sports calendar progresses.
PrizePicks Referral Bonuses
Additionally, users have the opportunity to boost their credit by $25 at any point by referring friends and family to the PrizePicks app with a unique referral code. Every time someone signs up and makes a deposit with the unique code, users are automatically credited the $25 to their account.
The PrizePicks app keeps users checking in regularly with fresh daily bonus offerings as well.
PrizePicks Mobile App Screenshots
Sign Up Screen
MLB Home Screen
No Runs First Inning (NRFI)
PrizePicks Mobile App & Website
The PrizePicks app and website are practically mirror images of one another, making it easy for users to navigate across either platform. With simple and easy-to-navigate features, users can quickly identify the sport and prop bet that they want to place. Ultimately, PrizePicks is intuitive, consistent, and provides a solid DFS experience regardless of device. It is available on the web, or apps for iPhone and Android.
Below is Action’s breakdown of the pros and cons of the PrizePicks DFS app:
The Action Network Positives:
- Intuitive sport and prop navigation. Users can easily navigate between the sports they are interested in betting on and has various player prop options. The sport and prop navigation lives prominently at the top of the page, making it impossible to miss wherever you are on the app.
- Prompt customer support. PrizePicks live support is timely and effective. While their live app claims response times of 18 minutes or under, our experience was much quicker--rapid responses and resolutions in under 10 minutes.
- Simplistic and intuitive user experience. Nothing is confusing about the PrizePicks app. What you see is what you get. Unlike some applications, PrizePicks has kept its interface limited to only needed features and information. This keeps the app from becoming overwhelming and easy to use.
The Action Network Negatives:
- Ticket limitations. PrizePicks does not allow users to include players on the same team in a single betting slip, nor can you bet on the same player for different props (points AND rebounds, for example). This forces users to either not bet on a particular prop they want or create a separate ticket. Each ticket must also feature at least two player prop bets to be submitted.
- Fantasy scoring. While not a direct con, users should be aware of PrizePicks' unique fantasy scoring rules before playing this particular prop feature. Each sport's scoring chart is available under the sport and prop selections in the main navigation.
- Selective prop bet options. PrizePicks selects the players and sets their lineup for available prop bets each day. This means that users could be somewhat limited in the player props they can choose or face more challenging lines based on what PrizePicks features for a given day.
Don't just take our word for it, though. Reviewing a broader data set when evaluating daily fantasy sports platforms is wise. Action has compiled ratings and reviews from both Apple and Google stores and highlighted some of the common sentiments from other PrizePicks users.
PrizePicks Reviews: Apple App Store as of May 2022
4.8/5 -22,086 reviews
iOS User Feedback Pros
- Customer service. Users widely applauded the PrizePicks customer service for timely and helpful responses.
- They simplified DFS experience. Several reviews detail their appreciation for PrizePicks' daily fantasy compared to other apps where users must spend a great deal of time compiling a full roster of players to compete, whereas, in PrizePicks, you only have to select a few players at a time. Additionally, the PrizePicks format has users competing against over/under lines and prop fantasy spreads compared to thousands of other platform users, making it easier to win and get paid out.
- Regular promo offerings. PrizePicks has won favor among its users for its frequent daily promo offers that enable users to keep playing and pad their account credits.
iOS User Review Cons
- Misleading Payout Presentation. Some users expressed dissatisfaction with the language surrounding PrizePicks payouts, claiming that the “Amount Won” in bets appeared inaccurate because it included the originally staked money as part of the winnings. In addition, users must play through their deposited funds at least once before requesting a payout and at a minimum of $30. Lastly, promo funds credited to the account cannot be withdrawn.
Steps to get the iOS PrizePicks app:
1. Click here to go to the PrizePicks Website
2. Register and use code "ACTION"
3. Scroll to the bottom of the PrizePicks Website and click on the "Go to the App Store" button
4. Select "Get" and initiate download
Note: The PrizePicks app has compatibility requirements for an iPhone to be iOS 12.0 or later.
PrizePicks Reviews: Google Play Store as of May 2022
4.3/5 - 3,010 ratings
Android User Feedback Pros
- Customer service. Similar to iOS users, Google Play reviews of PrizePicks are complimentary of the app’s customer service and support. Again, many reviewers cited quick response times and helpful interactions.
- Cross-sport bets. Unlike many traditional fantasy games, PrizePicks allows users to place prop bets across multiple sports on a single betting slip. This opens up betting options for users based on their interests and daily sports action on a given day.
- Various winning options. PrizePicks offers bettors two ways to bet for each slip they submit: Flex or Power. Flex options give users a way to win without getting every pick right but with a lower payout. Power bets feature higher payouts for those who get all of their picks right on a single slip but will not pay out for any wrong picks.
Android User Review Cons
- Location tracking. Some users experienced difficulties with the app tracking their location correctly, which then did not allow them to register properly even though they were in an eligible state to play.
- Deposit and payout speed. While seemingly not a significant issue for iOS devices, Android users struggled more with lags in terms of deposits hitting their account and the speed at which they could withdraw their funds from the app.
- App crashes. Android users seemed to experience a higher frequency of app crashes and interface issues than iOS users.
Overall, PrizePicks is widely touted among its members and has received high marks, similar to Action's review.
Steps to download PrizePicks for Android:
1. Navigate to the PrizePicks website
2. Complete the registration flow using code "ACTION"
3. Scroll to the bottom of the PrizePicks Website and click on the "Get it on Google Play" button
4. Click "Install" and initiate download
Registering & Cashiering at PrizePicks
Registering for PrizePicks is relatively straightforward if you live in a state where they are represented. We've walked you through the signup process, but here's more detail on withdrawing and depositing.
PrizePicks Depositing Options
Users can deposit with debit/credit cards (VISA or Mastercard) or through a PayPal account, where American Express and Discover are also options.
PrizePicks requires users to submit a withdrawal request before being able to take out any cash. Once the user makes this request within the app or on the website, PrizePicks will send the user an email that contains a code that must be inputted into the withdrawal request form. This measure helps ensure a user’s identity and prevent theft.
To get started, navigate to Your Profile > Request Withdrawal to begin the process. A few details:
- To be eligible for a withdrawal, you must have completed 1x playthrough of your initial deposit & promotional value
- Any pending deposits must be cleared and processed before users can request a withdrawal
- There is a minimum withdrawal of $1
- There is a maximum of $1,000 worth of withdrawals per seven days
- Withdrawals are processed using Instant Bank Transfer or direct card payment to your previous deposit method
- Funds should be received within 48 hours
PrizePicks Betting Options and Sports Market Coverage
Because PrizePicks is not a sportsbook but instead a daily fantasy game, its amount of betting options are somewhat limited compared to other apps.
Bet Types Available on PrizePicks
PrizePicks Player Prop Options
- NBA: 3s Made, Assists, Blocks & Steals, Free Throws Made, Points, Points & Rebounds & Assists, Rebounds
- MLB: Hits, Hits & Walks, Strikeouts, Total Bases
- NHL: Goals, Shots on Goal, Points, Assists
PrizePicks is constantly updating and expanding its available props, from NFL and College Basketball, to NASCAR and NBA All-Star weekend offerings. You can find the most up-to-date list of PrizePicks Props coverage here.
Fantasy Scoring at PrizePicks
PrizePicks offers a unique take on fantasy betting as a daily fantasy sports gaming. Instead of competing against other players on the app, users are betting on individual players to hit an over/under total in their total fantasy score for a particular game. Fantasy scoring is not available for every sports market, however.
What Are the Options to Bet at PrizePicks?
Users select between two to five players and take the over or under. There are two types of contests at PrizePicks: Power Play and Flex Play. You make a series of picks for either kind, but the outcome of different accuracy levels triggers separate payout tiers.
PrizePicks Flex Play
The Flex Play offers you smaller payouts if you hit all of your plays but a safety net if you win some but lose the others. It's more lenient but less dramatic on the upside.
- 2 Player Pick Contest - 0.5x payout for 1 correct prediction, 2x for two predictions
- 3 Player Pick Contest - 1.5x payout for 2 correct predictions, 2.25x for three predictions
- 4 Player Pick Contest - 1.25x payout for 3 correct predictions, 5x for four
Example MLB three-player PrizePicks Flex Play
In this example, we've selected 3 individual player props of different values: Strikeouts, 1st Inning Runs Allowed, and Total Bases. By choosing a "Flex Play," - we can win even if we're only partially correct. 2 out of 3 Picks would payout 1.25x, whereas three would yield 2.25x. If we hit 3/3 with a Flex play, we'll get our $20 entry + $25 winnings. However, if we'd tried a Power Play, the upside is more significant if we're right: $20 entry + $80 winnings. However, if we lose a power play, we'd lose it all.
PrizePicks Power Play
The Power Play requires you to hit all of your picks to win and gives you worse odds than a sportsbook will on each parlay. For a two-teamer, you're getting paid out at +200 instead of +260.
- 2 Player Pick Contests – 3x payout for two correct predictions
- 3 Player Pick Contests – 5x payout for three correct pick predictions
- 4 Player Pick Contests – 10xpayout for four correct predictions
Example NBA Two-Player Power Play:
We elected for Kevin Durant to go over 31.5 points and Evan Mobley to go under 16.5 points in the Nets game against the Cavaliers. With a Power Play bet of $20, if both picks are correct, we'll win $40 (actual winnings) + retain $20 (staked entry-amount) for $60. All or nothing--if we're not right on either pick, we get $0.
But in theory, you have an advantage because props are easier to beat than NFL point spreads given the efficiency of the markets, so getting +500 on a three-player parlay in which you have a real edge could be advantageous.
|Players||PP Line||Sportsbook||True Odds|
How to Wager with PrizePicks
PrizePicks' interface should look pretty familiar. If you're on a desktop, you'll see the sports and prop types at the top, players to take in the middle, and an "entry slip" on the right side where you select your parlay type, over or under for each player, and the money you want to wager.
How to Set a PrizePicks Lineup:
1. Navigate to your desired sport and stat
2. Pick your players
3. Select over or under the stat you chose
4. Choose Flex Play or Power Play
5. Enter your wager amount
6. Click Place Entry to submit
That's it! Although it's DFS, you're not playing against your peers or a field. You're playing against PrizePicks and the lines they set.
How to Win on PrizePicks Using Our Projections
The Action Labs props tool uses industry-leading projections from Sean Koerner, FantasyPros' No. 1 fantasy football ranker in 2019, and Justin Phan in NBA to beat the prop market. You can leverage them on PrizePicks, too. FantasyLabs also has player-level fantasy point projections.
Sports Markets Offered on PrizePicks
PrizePicks offers a great range of sports markets to bet on, including esports. The app’s daily board of available bets changes based on what sports are in season and are active at a given time. This allows users to bet across a variety of sports throughout the year.
PrizePicks offers dozens of constantly updating markets, including NFL, CFB, NBA, CBB, PGA, MLB, NHL, NASCAR, EPL, MLS, LoL, COD CSGO, IPL, and more.
PrizePicks vs. Other Daily Fantasy Sports Apps
Because of the unique gameplay of PrizePicks, it isn't easy to make a direct comparison between it and other daily fantasy options. PrizePicks limits players to picking over/under totals for player prop bets, which is an excellent option for new fantasy players or those who do not want to invest the time and resources into having to do extensive research to be competitive in traditional fantasy sports formats. This type of play can be seen as a hybrid between a conventional sportsbook and fantasy sports, but it does not fit into either bucket entirely, putting it in a category of its own. Its simplicity is the biggest differentiator between PrizePicks and other daily fantasy sports giants like DraftKings and FanDuel.
The only thing PrizePicks users have to do to play in this DFS game is to select 2-5 players across any sport and bet on the over/under totals for a particular prop (points scored, assists, etc.) set by PrizePricks. There are no rosters to fill, no salary caps or moneylines to consider. Users can search their preferred sport(s) and identify their perceived most favorable over/under totals and bet freely.
For those looking for more ways to win, PrizePicks offers a Flex Play option that does not require them to win every player prop bet in their parlay. This can keep new and inexperienced players coming back compared to other DFS where it can be all or nothing in terms of payouts.
More prominent sportsbooks that offer DFS games edge PrizePicks in procedural aspects, such as depositing and withdrawing options. While PrizePicks does have a relatively simple process for exchanging money, they are limited in their payout options. They have several restrictions applied where other apps like DraftKings or FanDuel do not.
PrizePicks Age Requirements
Since PrizePicks is not a sportsbook, it does not require users to be 21-- just 18 years of age or older to play. It is a great way for players in states where sports betting is not legal to enjoy daily fantasy sports. It is widely available across the U.S., with only a handful of states excluded. Ultimately, PrizePicks is an excellent option for those looking to try a different type of daily fantasy sports game or those picking it up for the first time.
PrizePicks Team Partnerships with Pro Sports Leagues
PrizePicks boasts partnerships with the following organizations:
PrizePicks Company History
PrizePicks was founded in 2015 by Adam Wexler (CEO) & Jay Deuskar (CTO), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. PrizePicks is currently the largest daily fantasy sports platform in North America, covering more than 60% of the U.S. population.
PrizePicks aims to be the most widespread legal alternative to online sports betting in states where restrictions still apply. In 2021, PrizePicks saw an increase in its user base by up to ten times the previous year, with payouts of over $100 million in the same timeframe.
PrizePicks announced a new round of funding in December 2021 with high-profile names on the investor list, such as Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan and Atlanta Hawks forward John Collins, to name a few. CEO Max Wexler has touted PrizePicks' ability to turn a profit outside of the highly competitive (and popular) football betting season and promises new, exciting growth in 2022.
PrizePicks Responsible Gambling
PrizePicks features a dedicated landing page for responsible gaming. In addition to providing common signs of compulsive play, PrizePicks also provides users an option to self-exclude from the site by contacting a customer service representative who will lock the account to prevent any additional wagers.
In addition to the PrizePicks-provided resources, The Action Network has developed bankroll management educational materials to help ensure bettors have fun and establish sustainability.
The best promo sign-up code is ACTION. Click this link, create an account, use the code and make a deposit.
Yes. PrizePicks will match your first deposit 100% up to $100. Once you make your initial deposit using the sign up code, PrizePicks will automatically credit your account with the matching amount available for immediate use.
PrizePicks accepts credit and debit cards as well as PayPal deposits. American Express or Discover cards are not accepted.
Yes, PayPal is accepted withdrawal method at PrizePicks. Users can also opt into a direct bank transfer or request a physical check.
Echecks and bank transfers take 2-5 business days to process, whereas physical checks will be processed within 14 business days.
PrizePicks requires a minimum of $10 for each deposit.
First time registrants are eligible for a $50 free entry using an emailed promo code.
Offer and code is subject to change at any time from PrizePicks.
Yes. When you register with PrizePicks, you'll be assigned a unique referral code. PrizePicks will credit your account $25 for every new user who signs up and makes a deposit with your unique referral code.
PrizePicks initially launched in Georgia, but is now legal and active in 30 states as well as Washington, D.C.. Because PrizePicks is not a sportsbook, it is able to operate in many states where online betting is not yet legal.
The minimum stake is currently $5 for entries.
There is no fee for creating an account or depositing or withdrawing funds. However, each contest does have an associated fee that must be paid in order to enter. The fee will be debited directly from your PrizePicks account.
PrizePicks has free iPhone and Android applications that bettors can use to bet. Bettors are also able to use the platform on desktop or mobile browsers.
Yes. PrizePicks requires that any withdrawal be a minimum of $30. They also require that users play through their deposited funds at least 1x prior to requesting a withdrawal. For example, if you deposited $20, you may play at least $20 worth of games before cashing out.
Not exactly. Because PrizePicks is not a sportsbook, it is available in many states where online gambling is not yet legal. However, you do have to be in a state where PrizePicks is active in order to be able to utilize the platform.
No, you can withdraw funds from your account anywhere, so long as you placed your entry in an eligible state.
Because PrizePicks is not a sportsbook, users only need to be 18 years old to be able to use the platform.
Yes. PrizePicks is currently the largest independently owned Daily Fantasy Sports platform in the U.S. They are reported to cover over 60% of the U.S. population with their accessibility.
Claim Bonus Offers from Popular Sportsbooks
BetMGM Bonus Code | PointsBet Promo Code | Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | FanDuel Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | fubo Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code