Unibet Promos & Bonus Codes
Sports betting is tough to grind out a profit from, partly because it's difficult to predict the future with sports but also because of the juice — also known as the vig or tax — taken by sportsbooks on each bet made. That's why it's crucial to take advantage of bonuses, offers and promotions from sportsbooks when they offer them.
Unfortunately, the ongoing offers for existing users lack at Unibet, but they do provide a substantial sign-up bonus that's worth taking advantage of when you sign up.
Mobile App & Website
Unibet, a European operator that's been around since 1997, recently launched an online sportsbook in the U.S. Unibet is licensed to operate in Arizona, Iowa, New Jersey, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Virginia with plans to expand to other states in the future.
Unibet's app isn't the best in the market, but it's easy to register and deposit, and the sportsbook offers plenty of different sports and bet types. While it's not the most user-friendly experience, Unibet's mobile app mostly works just fine. You might have to work a bit more than other books to find your bets, but it's reliable and smooth from there on out.
Unibet's desktop website is easier to manage than the web, mainly because of the search function to find bets that are pretty glitchy in the app. The navigation isn't ideal, and the list of games can be tough to scroll through, especially in sports with a ton of games on a slate like college football and basketball, but you can save time by searching for those teams or games.
Once you find a particular game, the navigation does get a little bit easier. You should have no problems finding a game prop, player prop or anything else, and they are a large book and offer just about any bet type you might be looking for.
The bet slip experience could be improved, notably by letting users input both the amount they want to win and the amount they wish to bet — it's just the latter currently. Still, it works well, and it's a fast process, which is useful on a busy NFL Sunday morning.
Mobile Sportsbook App Experience at Unibet
The Action Network Positives:
- Simple and easy to use. While the app isn't as sleek as some other sportsbook apps — it's mostly a direct copy of the mobile website — we've heard from users that they like the simplicity and easy navigation.
- Good customer service. We've heard from users that the customer service at Unibet has been a strong point, which is incredibly important. They do have a telephone line and a live chat within the app to help diagnose any problems that may arise.
- Fast, reliable payouts. This isn't directly attributable to the app, but knowing that your money is secure and that you can withdraw safely and quickly is one of the most important things a sportsbook can do, and we've heard positive experiences from users in this regard.
The Action Network Negatives:
- Focus on casino. When you open up the app, you'll notice that you aren't dropped onto the sportsbook homepage; rather, they take you to advertisements for their online casino, where the house edge is much higher than in sports betting.
- Occasional glitching and freezing. The Unibet app isn't as sleek or fast as some other apps, and we've seen some sporadic issues. They don't happen very often, but it can be frustrating when those things occur. They also have some bugs to fix: For example, their betting search bar sometimes doesn't work, making it more difficult to find bets.
- Font and navigation. It can be a little hard to see everything at times, and we've heard some user feedback on that issue as well. Further, while the navigation works just fine to find a sport, you have to scroll through a bunch of games to locate a select game. In a sport with hundreds of games like college basketball, that can be annoying at times.
However, we know It’s important to have a broader data set in evaluating a mobile application like UniBet Sportsbook. We distilled what’s available in the Apple App Store and Google Play to find the advantages and challenges the betting population at large found with Unibet below.
Unibet Sportsbook Reviews in the Apple App Store (Different App per State)*
2.9/5 - 407 ratings
Unibet Sportsbook iOS User Positives
- Just like the website: The app is nearly a clean-cut copy of the website, so users of the site that come to the app have a familiar setting that is simple to navigate.
Unibet Sportsbook iOS User Negatives
- Deposit-withdrawal discrepancy: Users have experienced quick and easy deposits, but slow and hard withdrawals. Some users reported more than two weeks before receiving their money back.
- Location verification: Unibet users in New Jersey have reported issues with their location services. While this is an issue that can occur frequently with other books, it seems to be a more pressing problem with Unibet NJ.
Unibet Sportsbook Reviews in the Google Play/Android Store (Different App per state)*
3.9/5 -148 ratings
Registering & Cashiering
One of the most significant advantages of betting with a legal, regulated U.S. sportsbook like Unibet is that you never have to worry about your data, account, or money. Again, they are heavily regulated by the state they operate in, and the gaming boards are in place to protect you, the consumer. You don't have to stress about being defrauded or getting your withdrawals like at an offshore sportsbook operating outside of the U.S.
We've had no issues depositing or withdrawing at Unibet. When getting feedback from other users, payout speed was one of the best things they said about Unibet.
How to Sign Up for Unibet
Registering for an account with Unibet is a pretty seamless experience. If Unibet can’t verify your identity using these details, it may ask you to submit other proof of identity, like a photo of your license or passport. Generally, the verification process has been smooth in our testing.
Step 1. Click here to begin the registration process and select the world icon on the top right of the home page to choose your location in North America. Then, click on "register" located on the top right corner of the state or country's home page.
Step 2. Enter your user details:
- Choose your Welcome Offer (optional)
- Create a Secure Password
Step 3. Enter your personal and contact details:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Set One Security Question & Answer
- Last Four Digits of your SSN
- Home Address
- Confirm that the Details Provided are Accurate
- Choose a Two-Factor Authentication Method (optional)
Once you click "Submit," your account has been created and you are ready to make your first deposit and bet!
Click here and follow the steps above to sign up for Unibet
Payout Speed at Unibet
We've heard that Unibet processes and pays out withdrawals fast. They list on their support site that their review process takes up to 72 hours, but frequently it is much quicker. You do have to withdraw at least $10, so keep that in mind when moving money on and off your account.
Unibet has every payout and deposit option in the book, including:
- Bank account
- Debit card/credit card
- Prepaid Unibet card (Play+)
Most legal sportsbooks have self-imposed limiting controls in place, and Unibet is no different. These are effective ways to stop yourself from betting too much if it’s becoming a problem or to be proactive about setting healthy limits for yourself. We recommend configuring whatever setup helps you maintain responsible limits and educating yourself. The controls Unibet offers include:
- Player limits: Limit your deposits by day, week, or month of the year.
- Self-exclusion: Ban yourself from using the app for a set time.
- Cool-off period: Prevent yourself from depositing or placing bets for a set period while still accessing the app.
In addition to the Unibet-provided resources, The Action Network has developed bankroll management educational materials to help ensure bettors have fun and establish sustainable behavior.
Unibet Betting Options
There are a couple of ways sportsbooks can be unique in the market: They can set their odds, offer unique markets, and be the first to market. Because Unibet uses Kambi, a popular odds provider, they don't do any of those three things, although very few books in the U.S. do.
All in all, almost every bettor will likely find what they're looking for and more at Unibet.
Bet types available
Unibet offers markets on pretty much everything under the sun. The books list game props, player props, derivative markets, and niche sports like handball, rugby, snooker and volleyball. They are one of few books to offer some of those rarer sports, so they're a book to look into if you like wagering on the non-major options.
That’s in addition to all the popular, standard bets you can get at any sportsbook — point spreads, totals, moneyline, first half derivatives, etc. These include:
- First half
- Second half
Sign up for Unibet here to access the app's wide variety of wagers
Sports Markets Offered
Again, Unibet does use Kambi, an odds provider used by a bunch of other U.S. sportsbooks. Those books can still vary in the select sports they offer, and Unibet is a little more robust in its offerings on niche sports. You can bet on all of the major sports like the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, college basketball and more with Unibet.
There are a ton of other available markets, too, including live betting, which is growing in popularity in the U.S. sports betting landscape.
NBA Playoff Game Odds: Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NBA Playoff game: Updated May 25, 2022 - Odds Provided by Unibet - Subject to Change
Over 203.5 (-113)
Under 203.5 (-114)
Unibet Futures Odds
Here are the NBA Finals futures odds offered by Unibet Sportsbook: Updated May 25, 2022 - Odds Provided by Unibet - Subject to Change
|2021/2022 NBA Team
|| Unibet Futures Odds
|Golden State Warriors
Unibet vs Other Sportsbooks
While sign-up offers, promos and user experience are crucial factors in selecting a sportsbook, the most sophisticated bettors are often worried about the price. We can compare books in this regard a couple of ways:
- Juice: Also referred to as the “vig,” this is the tax a sportsbook charges for a bet. The standard odds for a spread bet is -110, which means you have to pay $110 to win $10. That extra $10 is the tax.
- Hold: Like the juice, the hold is defined as the percentage a sportsbook keeps for every dollar wagered. It’s a better metric to measure for moneylines, for example.
Most online U.S. books — in states where betting is entirely online and not regulated by the state lottery, at least — have standard juice on your typical bets. Take, for example, the juice on spread bets for the NFL. There’s no significant difference between sportsbooks: It is common to get -110 on both sides for both the spread and the over/under.
In terms of hold on moneylines, here’s how Unibet has compared with other U.S. books in the past. Unibet, on average, has been on the higher end of the industry. You'll find most books in the 4-4.5% range, and Unibet often approaches the 5% mark. That may seem like a minor difference, but it can add up over time.
Unibet is comparable to the other U.S. online sportsbooks in the juice for the most popular bets, notably spread and totals, and it’s on the higher end for moneyline wagers, outright bets, etc.
It depends on the market, too. We've found that Unibet for some major sport prop markets will offer -112 juice on both sides, which is strong in the industry. Many books will list those at -115 prices, and the higher books will even jump up to -120.
If you want to bet major markets or props, Unibet is a worthy addition to your betting portfolio. If you're more interested in futures, moneylines and outrights, they're still worth an add but make sure to line shop when you're ready to make your bet.
Unibet Ontario Update
Unibet will be among the large group of sportsbooks scheduled to launch in Ontario once legal online sports betting goes live in the province on April 4, 2022. Along with live betting, benefits to using Unibet include attractive bonuses, simple site navigation, mobile betting, and odds on the biggest North American sports.
Martin Brodeur (former New Jersey Devils goaltender) is their brand ambassador, which works well, since Unibet is a licensed online sportsbook for New Jersey and his birth country of Canada.
Unibet Ontario Expected Launch Date: On or shortly after April 4, 2022.
Other Unibet Benefits
Safe and secure deposits and withdrawals
Unibet is authorized and regulated by the State of New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board to ensure games are fair and both deposits and withdrawals are processed safely.
Players can take advantage of one risk-free bet! See above for the offer in your state.
Variety of sports betting markets
Unibet offers plenty of sports betting options. Not only can players wager on sports like football, baseball, basketball and hockey, but Unibet also provides markets on sports like soccer, UFC/MMA, golf, motorsports, tennis and more!
Unibet offers a variety of live betting options, meaning you can wager on games or events that have already started.
For example, live betting is traditionally available on football games during television timeouts, breaks between quarters or during two-minute warnings.
Weekly parlay boosts
If you like to play parlays, Unibet offers a 10% boost on three-way parlays, a 20% boost on four-way parlays and a 30% boost on five-way parlays.
To claim this promotion, visit the Sportsbook Lobby, then select three, four or five bets. Please note that each of these bets must have odds greater than -500.
Next, click on “Bonus Offers” from the drop-down menu and place a max wager of $25. Players are eligible to redeem each of these boosts (10%, 20% and 30%) once per week.
Also referred to as “buy outs,” this popular feature provides the ability to cash out of an existing bet while it’s in progress.
As an example, let’s say you bet $100 on the Giants to beat the Eagles at +200 odds. If they win the game outright, you stand to profit $200.
However, while the game is in play, Unibet will allow you to cash out the bet. If the Giants are ahead in the second half, you may have the ability to cash in $150 without risking an Eagles comeback and losing altogether.
Unibet Customer Service
Unibet’s customer service is available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-855-655-6310 in New Jersey; 8 a.m.-11 p.m EST, seven days a week in Indiana at 1-833-677-0521; and 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. EST, seven days a week in Pennsylvania at 1-877-286-5303.